The new year started off with a renewed effort to clean out. It was time to fix up Martha’s former room into guest room number two and also my second workroom. Now that room is all freshly painted and cleaned up and filled with all my paper supplies. They were taking up too much room in my sewing studio and needed another home. In a perfect world, I would have taken the time to sort through all that I have. That monumental undertaking will have to wait for another day. I’ve started the Wedding Dress and there will be no time for anything else for a while.
Here’s the last bit of sewing that I have done:
A cute little kangaroo and joey. I used a modified a pattern from an old needlework book. The stitching was not too hard, but I had to make two pattern tests to get the shape how I wanted it. I do love a challenge!